Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Anna Sui Spring 2011 RTW

Anna Sui Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

I think the relationship between a customer and her salesperson is a special one. Trust is very important to the union. As a salesperson I prided myself on being completely honest with my customers when suggesting looks and when giving my opinion on customers interests. My point is that whenever I needed that cute dress or top for a customer I could always count on Anna Sui. Her pieces were very feminine and sexy at the same time and along with great style & fit they were the perfect choices for that summer wedding, semi-formal company dinner, and just for a night out on the town.


But here she gives us a large dose of prints and prairie inspired frocks and accessories. The prints are bold and beautiful (yes i said that).


Enjoy...



Anna Sui please keep it coming...

No comments: